Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has it really been that long?

Here we are at the Orem Turkey trot, now called the run for your turkey race. I guess it has been a while since I posted. I guess you all have to play catch up while I get it all out there. It may take a few posts, because obviously I don't have time or at least don't take the time to do this often. Thank you for your patients!


Allison and mom about to walk in the race.



Allison finishing way before mom.



Mom finally finishing.



Stephen finishing his race.



James and Elaine are now in the 2 mile race. James is finishing here.



Here is Elaine finishing her race.

1 comment:

Xena said...

It took me a sec to realize that first turkey trot picture you posted was not the run with angels. "It was way too hot to wear beanies!" I thought to myself:)