Monday, June 16, 2008

Tag- Do you really want to know all this?

The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys
1. Swimming
2. Gardening
3. Alone time

Fears
1. My children being a burden to others
2. Too much selfishness in the world
3. not being able to help anyone anymore

Goals
1. Get in better shape so I can be a better example for my kids.
2. Get out of debt
3. Finish that darn Garden Area!

Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Boxes of stuff I probably will never need, but Might
2. I want to do lots of things with my house but won't because they cost too much
3. Understanding my children

Random Surprising Facts About Yourself
1. We bought a new natural gas car, to save on gas money, so we can pay for the car
2. I like the Backyardigans
3. I can't wait until Schools back in!

Pretty much everyone I know who blog have already been tagged. If you haven't and you want to do this, consider yourself TAGGED.

5 comments:

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

I like the Backyardigans too.

sunnytosh said...

So what is in your garden Holly?

Karalenn Hippen said...

How funny. I like the Backyardigans too! :)

Holly said...

Sunny,

I have many garden areas. Mostly with flowers. The one I can not get done is the vegetable garden. It has been under construction for three years now. We do a big chunk and then loose motivation. I still have vegetables growing. half the garden is not usable yet.

Xena said...

I laughed right out loud when I read you liked the Backyardigans, then I find out Hillory and Karalenn like them too - you girls are funny!